Greenrock's Resident Services Centres are now open during the following times:
Monday and Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
If you prefer to speak with our team remotely, we encourage you to contact us via phone or email.
GREENROCK COVID-19 RELIEF FUND EXCEEDS $4 MILLION
Greenrock has implemented several initiatives to support residents and community members throughout the pandemic, including a gift card delivery program for all Greenrock-managed suites and over $3 million in donations to more than 50 Canadian charities. All Greenrock-managed suites received $100 grocery gift cards in each of April, May, June, October, November, and December 2020. Visit the Greenrock IMPACT web page to find out more about how Greenrock is giving back to the community during the pandemic.
BUILDING PROTOCOLS AND PRECAUTIONS
All residents are required to wear masks or face coverings in common areas (hallways, lobbies, elevators, etc.). Exceptions will be made for individuals unable to wear a mask or face covering for medical reasons, children under two years old, and other reasonable accommodations.
Signs and posters are printed throughout the common areas and entrances of Greenrock-managed buildings advising residents and visitors to wear a mask and practise physical distancing. All staff, contractors, and visitors are surveyed upon entering with a standard COVID-19 symptom questionnaire form.
All Greenrock buildings are treated with the GermGuard Treat and Protect Program, which is registered by Health Canada and kills up to 99% of germs on contact.
Hand sanitizer stations are also set up in the lobby areas for residents, staff, and visitors to clean their hands upon entering and leaving the buildings.
GOVERNMENT OF CANADA RESOURCES:
We acknowledge that the province-wide restrictions and closures have put many residents' livelihoods at stake. If you are having difficulties paying your rent, please contact Rocca Morra at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rent payments can be made online via the Greenrock Resident Access Service Portal (GRASP). Credit or debit pre-authorization forms are also available below.
Instructions for downloading and filling in pdf edocs:
- Click the form that you wish to use, the document will open in your web browser
- Before filling out the edoc, first download the pdf document. Click the download button (the arrow pointing down) in the upper right corner of the document next to the printer icon.
- Once the document has finished downloading, save the document to your computer before filling out the pdf. If you start to complete the document prior to downloading your information may not save.
- After the document is saved, open the file and begin filling out the pdf.
- Save the document once you have finished filling out the pdf.
- Email the completed document to email@example.com
Village Green Forms
ACTIVITIES TO DO FROM HOME
Running out of activities to stay entertained? Here are 10 free activities to beat boredom from the comfort of your suite.